Patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was released yesterday. It is mainly for Xbox 360 owners to address some game issues reported by players.
It was a Treyarch’s promise to release full patch notes later this week which shall entirely fix the issues. Black Ops fans are not left waiting for long as the video developer company fulfilled its promise which was live yesterday in the title update of “Call of Duty: Black Ops” on Xbox 360.
Before patch notes are released, the only fix in the Xbox 360 version that was confirmed was the issue regarding Escort Drone and the Theatre Mode IU performance. It is obvious that more other important updates were done. The list of game fixes is shown below:
Adding of Junkyard IV reward to calling cards.
- Addressed the small issue of the menus overlapped by Emblem Editor menu
- Addressed the reported IU codes, errors and messages
- Addressing of the canister exploits of Care Package/AGR
- Balance spawn influencers pass
- By destroying Scorestreak aircrafts and vehicles, the weapon level of FHJ-18 is increased.
- Improvements to live streaming performance and infrastructure
- Fix the issue where deletion is possible for parameters of flight range for airborne vehicles in the midst of a match because of a network interruption. This also resolves:
- Inability to call Dragonfire
- Escort under the map drone flying
- Made a patch in an exploit of a small map in Aftermath
- Prevent occasional hang by improving the emblem uploads. When a connection error happens during upload, retry can already be done.
- Proper appearance of clan tags and emblems on Assault Shield
- The Emblem Editor now has improved emblem icons.
- The list of Elite Clan friends shall not sort players upon update of their status. The player list will just refresh when the tab is opened and closed.
- Streaming performance improvements to CODTV video playback
Black ops or black op of the game Call of Duty means a black operation. Black ops describes a secret operation. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 had its debut on November 13, 2012. Now, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is both in Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.