TurboMaster comes with a GPU Tweak utility version designed specifically for the new G series, which facilitates video card overclocking. Asus says that the G750 notebook has an improved cooling solution with two intelligent, independent fans and copper radiators. The cooling system allows long playing sessions.
ROG Gaming Notebooks, cooler than ever
Both the processor and the video card have their own independent cooling with heat -pipes with automatic optimization according to the system requirements, G750 being the coldest gaming notebook. Moreover, the scale in the back keeps fan noise away from the user, maintaining a high cooling efficiency.
The new ROG Gaming Notebooks models have support for 4K/ UHD screens and come equipped with the Trinity Technology that offers three separate connections for external monitors connected simultaneously via HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 connections.
The new ROG gaming notebooks use Killer Wireless-N 1202 with dual -band.
- Processor – Intel Core i7- 4700HQ
- Video card – G750JZ : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880M with 4GB GDDR5 VRAM / G750JS : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM / G750JM: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860m with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Operating System – Windows 8.1 (Standard or Pro)
- Display – 17.3- inch , anti – glare Full HD (1920 x 1080) with LED backlight
- Memory – DDR3 1600 MHz up to 32GB
- Storage options – 2.5 – inch SATA 1TB/1.5TB (5400rpm) / 2.5 – inch SATA 750GB/1TB (7200rpm) / 2.5 – inch 750GB SATA (5400rpm, SSH) / 2.5 – inch SATA SSD 256GB / 256GB SSD x 2 / 128GB SSD x 2 (default RAID 0 ) / support for two hard drives
- Optical Drive – DVD Super – Multi / Blu – ray Combo / Blu – ray writer
- Built-in HD Camera with Microphone
- Dimensions – 41.0 x 31.8 x 1.7 ~ 5.0cm
- Weight – 4.5kg (with 8 -cell Battery)