For all those smartphone lovers worldwide, it’s indeed a great news to spot that Korean tech giant, Samsung has officially unveiled the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 dual-SIM in the Chinese market just close to the recent launch of Samsung Galaxy S4. Samsung Galaxy S4 has witnessed to be the highest selling smartphone in some of the specific smartphone market and it is expected that it may rise once it gets easily available worldwide.
In terms of specifications and appearance of Samsung Galaxy S4 dual SIM, the dual SIM GT-i9502 model is same as the base GT-i9500 model. However, it will be 2 grams heavier than its base model due to the accumulation of a second SIM slot. It is quite interesting to know that Galaxy S4 Duos is packed with some of the striking features like Smart Stay, Air Gestures, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, S Voice and a number of other appealing features.
As of now, there is no clarity whether it would be released in other markets, especially in big smartPhone markets like India.
Let us delve into some of the key specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 dual SIM:
1. Model Number GT-i9502
2. Operating System Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with TouchWiz U X 2.0
3. Camera 13 MP camera on the back together with a 2 MP front-facing Sensor
4. Display 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED display (5-inch) with a remarkable pixel density of 441 ppi
5. Battery Light 2600 mAh battery life
6. Weight 132 gram
7. Processor Exynos 5 Octa processor
8. System Memory 2 GB RAM, microSD card slot allowing user to expand the storage to an additional 64 GB
9. Speed 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A15; 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 running alternatively
10. Bluetooth Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi, GPRS, DLNA, EDGE
11. Price Likely to be $765.