Do you use your laptop regularly?
As much as we can rely on our laptops to get things done, there’s one sad truth that we can all get behind: they can get really hot with continuous use. This is especially true if you’re running resource-intensive programs or a particularly powerful model. Such excess heat will not only be uncomfortable but it can be dangerous as well, both for you and your laptop.
Fortunately, there is no shortage of laptop cooling pads that you can buy in the market. With the right laptop cooling solution, you can make sure that your laptop performs optimally, despite your intensive use. However, with the number of pads and brands out there, shopping for one can be a challenge in itself.
Today, we have rounded up some of the best laptop cooling pads that the market has to offer. For this laptop cooling pad reviews, we tried to be as in-depth as possible to ensure that our readers end up with a product that they will like.
How We Chose Our Ratings
Selecting the best laptop cooling pads is certainly not that straightforward. So for these laptop cooling pad reviews, we had to do extensive research and evaluate many different products and brands to make sure that we provide the most reliable recommendations.
While selecting, we considered many different factors like noise level, cooling efficiency, ventilation, and price. While it’s not guaranteed that you will love all the recommended coolers below, it’s highly likely that you will find one that will best fit your laptop cooling needs.
We also checked out the feedback and reviews from actual customers. So you can trust that the recommended products are generally well-liked by most customers.
Let’s dive right to it!
Best Laptop Cooling Pad Reviews
So which are the best laptop cooling pads that you can buy? Check out the products that we have found below.
- 【Compatible Laptop】Fancy Buying laptop fan cooling pad compatible with almost all 12''-17.3'' laptop, such as Apple...
- 【Super Cooling & Quiet】Laptop cooling pad with 4 quite fans create a noise-free & interference-free environment for...
- 【Ergonomic Design】Ergonomic stand with adjustable height settings to play games or watch movies at the most...
Notable Features: Four fans and two anti-skid arms, metal platform draw heat away from the laptop, slim and portable docking station, ergonomic comfort.
The Tree New Bee Cooling Pad for 15.6 - 17-Inch Laptops might just be one of the cooler-looking laptop cooling pads out there. The futuristic shape and the stylish blue LEDs really brings the look together. However, it’s more than just a cool-looking product.
Apart from the futuristic form factor, this cooling pad is very lightweight which puts less stress on your lap. The quad fans provide the much-needed cooling power and have worked wonders for keeping our laptop nice and cool. The fans deliver about 75 CFM of airflow which are all adjustable for finding that sweet spot of performance and quietness.
The ergonomic design also provides the user a more comfortable viewing angle while using the laptop. This reduces the strain on your neck and back while typing. There’s also a handy cable organizer underneath the pad for maintaining a neat look.
For a little over $20, this laptop cooling pad is just hard to beat.
- [Ultra-portable]: slim, portable, and light weight allowing you to protect your investment wherever you go
- [Ergonomic comfort]: doubles as an ergonomic stand with two adjustable Height settings
- [Optimized for laptop carrying]: the high-quality multi-directional metal mesh provides your laptop with a...
Notable Features: Slim, portable, and lightweight, two adjustable height settings, high-quality multi-directional metal mesh, extra USB port and power switch design.
The HAVIT HV-F2056 15.6"-17" Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad is a great product to consider if you are looking for something more portable.
At just 1.2 inches thick, this cooling pad provides an ultra-portable way to cool your laptop computer which is especially great when you’re always on the go. The pad offers two adjustable heights for ergonomic support. You can prop up the height enough to take the pressure off your spine and back.
There are three fans spinning at 1000 RPM which is a good balance of cooling power and reduced noise. During our tests, the cooling pad never became too noisy that it’s completely distracting. However, we did find that it was able to cool our laptops rather well. The metal mesh design allows good air circulation as well.
The only gripe that we could find is the lack of adjustable wind speed. Besides that, this is a great laptop cooling pad for a great price.
- Mesh surface and 1 fan provide a chill mat for your laptop, Ultrabook, notebook, or netbook
- High performance 200 mm fan with blue LED light helps dissipate extreme heat from gaming laptops
- Heavy duty profile provides a sturdy foundation for your laptop
Notable Features: Mesh surface, high performance 200 mm fan with blue LED light, heavy duty profile, built-in fan speed controller, two different height settings
Cooler Master is a household name when it comes to aftermarket cooling solutions for the PC and Mac. So we have some high expectations for the Cooler Master NotePal X3 – luckily, those expectations were met.
The Cooler Master NotePal X3 only has one fan but it’s a 200mm so your laptop will be cooled down just fine. In addition to the huge high-performance fan, it also sports a blue LED lighting which looks great. The pad features a high-grade glossy UV coating which gives it a nice, elegant look.
The fan speed can be adjusted so you can find that balance between silence and performance. There’s also a front vent that lets out a smooth breeze to keep your hands cool and dry. The NotePal X3 can also be adjusted for a better height and viewing angle, lessening the stress on your neck, back, and wrist.
- Tecknet Laptop Cooling Pad with two110mm strong fans and metal mesh provides optimal airflow to help keep your device(...
- Slim, portable and lightweight, easy to take away; Blue rear LED indicator helps to notice the active status of the pad.
- Flat bottom allows to place your device anywhere and ergonomic design pvovides a comfortable using experience .
Notable Features: Metal mesh surface provides excellent airflow, 2 USB powered, 110mm fans, Slim, portable and lightweight, quiet and ergonomic comfort.
Looking for a laptop cooling pad that won’t make a dent in your budget?
The TECKNET Laptop Cooling Pad is one of the cheapest laptop cooling pads that you can find online. However, this is by no means a knock on the product because it certainly offers a lot.
Weighing only about 1.76 pounds, this laptop cooler is ideal if you’re always on the go. The pad supports laptop computers ranging from 12 to 17 inches. Perhaps the best quality of this cooling pad is the quiet fans. The Air-Flow Wave design ensures that the fans do their job of cooling down your system while keeping things quiet. The two 110m fans with blue LEDs look great and offer good performance.
As for the ergonomic features, the pad can be angled in a way that is more comfortable for the user. There is also an extra USB port for an additional USB device which is a nice touch.
Great pad for a great price, what more can you ask for?
- 【High Speed Fan】TopMate Gaming laptop cooling pad has 5 fans, the four outer fans and the large center super strong...
- 【Ergonomic Design】The notebook cooler has a unique design and adjustable tilting. 5 heights adjustment allow you to...
- 【Non-Slip Baffle】There is a hinged flap on the laptop cooler that you can flip up to keep the laptop from sliding...
Notable Features: Five fans and LCD screen, adjustable height settings, button display screen switch, eye-catching blue LED light.
The TopMate Gaming Laptop Cooler should be your next pad if you want something with a bit more power and don’t mind the bulk. Also, this is a good option if you use your laptop for playing games.
One of the first things you’ll notice about the cooling pad is the five fans. It has four outer fans, then a large center fan. The fan speed is adjustable and at the highest setting, it’s almost like a wind blowing. There’s a handy digital LCD screen that lets you know just how fast the fans are running. It can get a little noisy though, so we recommend that you dial the settings down a bit.
There are five height settings so there’s more room to set your ideal viewing angle for the best comfort. The blue LEDs don’t just look great but it’s also an indicator of the fan speed.
For the drawback, the pad is rather heavy and bulky so it’s not an ideal cooling solution for portable use.
- EXTREME VENTILATION: Dual 120mm temperature regulated fans allowing manual/automatic adjust the fan speed
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Adjustable temperature sensor monitoring up to 4 different areas
- DISPLAY CONTROL PANEL: Easy and smart multi function display panel include lock button and and fan control
Notable Features: Dual 120mm temperature regulated fans, Adjustable temperature sensor, Easy and smart multi-function display panel.
The Thermaltake Massive TM Aluminum Panel does lives up to its name because this cooling pad is definitely massive. Thermaltake is very popular in the PC community, so you know that we are dealing with a quality product here.
The cooling pad features two 120mm fans which are quite powerful and provides sufficient cooling. You can set the fans manually, or you can have them run in automatic mode. There’s also neat temperature sensor which monitors the four areas of the panel.
There’s also a multi-function display panel where you can configure settings like Auto/Manual mode, fan speed, temperature control, and more. The pad also comes with two adjustable settings for a better viewing angle. There are also two USB ports behind the pad to accommodate more USB devices.
- 【Efficient Cooling Performance】 This cooling pad can accommodate laptops up to 16h. It has two large central fan...
- 【Adjustable Fan Power with LED Indication】 Adjustable fan speed gives you the best balance between silence and...
- 【Dual USB Ports】 The Vencci cooling pad consists of two USB Ports. One port conveniently powers the pad with no...
Notable Features: 2 large fans and 2 small fans with 1500 RPM, Three different height angle, durable iron network structure, slim and lightweight.
The Vencci Laptop Cooling Pad is the most budget-friendly product that we have featured in this article. But don’t let that fool you into thinking that this is a so-so cooling pad.
The cooling pad features 2 large fans and 2 small fans working at 1500 RPM, so it’s not lacking in cooling power. The fans work at 21 DBA noise so it’s fairly silent as well. The fans are outfitted with blue LEDs which add to the aesthetics of the cooling pad. However, the pad is also available in Bat-Red and Rec-Red variations.
The pad has a rotatable control wheel for controlling the speed of the fan and the lights. The iron mesh design works well for protecting the laptop and optimizing the airflow. In terms of ergonomics, the pad can be adjusted in three height settings for a more comfortable viewing angle. For extras, the pad does come with 2 extra USB ports.
Laptop Cooling Pad Buyer’s Guide
Didn’t find anything you like with our featured pads? In that case, you could read our buyer’s guide to help you pinpoint the factors to consider when shopping.
- Cooling efficiency: Probably the most important feature for a laptop cooler is its ability to cool down your system. If not, what’s the point? You can tell about a pad’s cooling efficiency by looking at its cubic feet per minute (CFM) rate. This is basically the efficiency and efficacy of air circulation blown by the unit’s fan.
- Location of the vents: This feature is also related to cooling efficiency because the location of the air vents can directly affect the efficiency of the fans. So in this regard, it’s important that you choose a pad that matches the size of your laptop. Also, it won’t hurt to check the design of the pad and see if it has proper coverage for your cooling needs.
- Noise level: The more powerful the fan, the noisier it becomes. So the higher the CFM rate, the noisier the pad is. So if you want a quieter model, you should look into a pad that provides that sweet spot of performance and low noise level.
And that concludes our laptop cooling pad reviews.
Hopefully, we have helped you choose the best laptop cooling pad for your system. Just make sure that you purchase a pad according to your needs. If you’re only casually using your laptop, you could settle with a model with lower CFM and lower noise level. On the other hand, those who are using their laptop for intensive applications and games, you might be better off with a heavy-duty cooling pad.
So what do you think of our selection of the best laptop cooling pads? Do you have a favorite pad that we failed to mention? Please do let us know in the comments!
Last update on 2021-10-15 at 22:16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API