Sony Xperia Z – the Smartest Smartphone ever
- Need to attend a call while you are bathing – check
- Need to shoot pictures in expert mode – check
- Need multi touch facility up to 10 fingers – check
More from this phone
The Xperia Z is the first dust-proof as well as waterproof flagship Smartphone in the market from the Sony. It boasts of high end hardware such as a full HD 5-inch LCD display, a whopping quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor for butter-smooth execution of applications, 2 GB RAM to never let you down when it comes to speed, 16 GB of internal storage space which is expandable up to 64GB through a built-in microSD card slot, 2,330 mAh battery for the long run, 13-megapixel Exmor RS main camera along with easy-made video calling 2.2-megapixel front-facing Exmor R secondary camera — the first ever Smartphone to hold two Exmor sensors.
Nothing is perfect in this world
Yes, the news is really heart-breaking, but it’s true. The best Smartphone from Sony till date (Sony Xperia Z) is not flawless at all.
- The main problem with this phone is that it comes with the older version of Android Jelly Bean OS v4.1.2 and not with v4.2. The lock screen bypass issue gets a new life with the old operating system that has been bothering the Smartphone users a lot.
- Moreover, the 10.1.A.1.434 firmware package is not satisfactory at all. According to some of the XDA Developers forum posters, this firmware is responsible for fixing LED notification-related issues when the device is switched to the power-saving ‘Stamina Mode’.
Sony, can you hear us?
Please release the software update to Jelly Bean v4.2 as soon as possible to make the Sony Xperia Z really the ‘Smartest’ Smartphone of all time.